PROFIBUS connector, angled, EasyConnect®, diagnostics LED 700-972-7BB51
The PROFIBUS connector, angled, EasyConnect® diagnostics LED features quick-connect technology, making stripping of the bus wires unnecessary.
with PG, for solid cables
With the aid of a visual connection control, it is also possible to check that the PROFIBUS cable is correctly connected after it is mounted.
For improved EMC compatibility, the housing of the plug is metalized. Using the PROFIBUS connector diagnosis, a PROFIBUS network can be established in which the user can at any time check the state of the bus system at a glance.
The three built-in LEDs with the easily distinguished colors blue, green, and orange indicate the most important states of the PROFIBUS network at each station. The state of the terminating resistor (orange), whether bus activity is present (green), and whether the addressed participant is participating in the bus traffic (blue) are displayed.
In this way you can immediately recognize error states such as bus interrupts, missing or incorrectly connected terminating resistors, and malfunctioning or failed bus participants.
The EasyConnect® connector works in the extended ambient temperature range of -25 °C to +85 °C.
Additional participants can be connected via the integrated PG interface.
- 3 status LEDs to indicate "bus mode,” "participant is sending,” and "terminating resistor inserted"
- Metalized housing
- No parts that can be lost
- Integrated switchable terminating resistor
- Angled cable outlet
- Quick-connect technology EasyConnect®
- Visual connection control
- The PROFIBUS connectors are also available in packs of 10 or 50
- The maximum ambient temperature for UL is +60 °C
- Integrated PG interface
- for use with solid cables
Dimensions: 3 x 2-1/4 x 3/4