NETLink® USB Compact, mini PROFIBUS USB Gateway for Programming S7 PLCs - 700-892-MPI21
NETLink® USB Compact (incl. Quick Start Guide, software and manual CD)
The mobile plug and play programming adapter
NETLink® USB Compact offers flexibility and compact design with the advantages of plug and play. It may be connected to any MPI/PROFIBUS interface of the bus system.
The second PG socket permits connection of further devices.The connection with the PC is established using the integrated 3 m high-speed USB cable.
The NETLink® USB Compact is supplied with power from the USB bus. At the USB end, the protocols Fullspeed
(12 Mbps) and Highspeed (480 Mbps) are supported. The NETLink® USB Compact permits conversion of a USB interface to MPI/PROFIBUS for programming or visualization with the full transmission rate of up to 12 Mbps with a max. 32 simultaneous links.
Baud rate is detected automatically and a Single-Master function enables the communication with passive participants. The supplied driver automatically embeds in the S7 Engineering Tools. The MPI/PROFIBUS is electrically isolated from the USB interface (functional isolation). Furthermore, you can perform diagnostics and configurations with the supplied SHTools software.
• Support for all common S7 Engineering Tools
• For S7-200*, S7-300*, S7-400*
• Up to 32 links on MPI/PROFIBUS
• Support of slave parameterization
• Electrical isolation to the MPI/PPI/PROFIBUS
• MPI/PPI/PROFIBUS from 9.6 kbps up to 12 Mbps
• USB 2.0 up to 480 Mbps (Highspeed)
• No separate power supply required
• With programming device connector (PG) as standard