Managed PROFINET Switch, 16-Port - 700-850-16P01
PROFINET-Switch 16 Port, managed
One of the most important functions of a PROFINET-Switch is the prioritizing of the PROFINET frame traffic in the machine network. The managed switch can differentiate whether the frame is a web query, an FTP file transmission, a media stream, or a PROFINET frame. In the case of a high transmission load, the important frames can thus be prioritized in order to prevent frame losses.
With a GSDML file you can integrate the switch into your automation environment in the usual way.
The supported PROFINET protocols, such as LLPD, DCP, or even diagnosis alarms, can be easily configured and administered.
Technical advantages when using a PROFINET-Switch
- Prioritizing of PROFINET frames
- Assignment of a configuration via the device name
- Neighborhood detection
- Device exchange without programming device
- Ring redundancy
- Each port can be activated or deactivated
- Diagnostic messages for network problems
- Identification and maintenance data
With this variant of the managed PROFINET-Switch, you can connect up to 16 network participants while saving time and money.
- PROFINET Conformance Class B
- Integration into the automation network with GSDML file
- Quick, simple configuration and diagnosis via PROFINET and web interface
- LLPD, DCP, SNMP, diagnosis alarms
- Media redundancy: MRP client
- Port mirroring
- Network statistics (frames and errors)
- Managed switch with 16 x 100 Mbps RJ45 ports