PN/MODBUS TCP (PROFINET to MODBUS TCP) Coupler 700-159-3MB01
Simple and uncomplicated connection of a PROFINET network with a ModbusTCP network is possible with the PN/ModbusTCP Coupler. The PN/ModbusTCP Coupler enables data transmission between a PROFINET controller and ModbusTCP participants. Received input data on one of the network sides is made available as output data to the other network side. The IO data transfer takes place live and as quickly as possible without additional handling blocks.
The maximum size of the transmitted data is 1024 bytes input/output data. Up to 300 slots for I/O modules are available via which the PROFINET data can be connected to the ModbusTCP coils, inputs and registers as required. The full ModbusTCP address space of 65536 coils, inputs and registers is supported.
The integration into the PLC engineering tool is made possible by a GSDML file.
In addition to the PROFINET/ModbusTCP communication, the PN/ModbusTCP coupler also provides an MQTT publisher on both network sides. This means that the values exchanged via the gateway can also be distributed to visualization or production data acquisition systems via MQTT.
- Very compact design for DIN rail mounting
- Redundant power supply
- Galvanic isolation of the networks
- Up to 1024 bytes of input/output data
- 300 configurable slots for PROFINET IO data
- Supports the full ModbusTCP address space with free assignment of IO data
- Supports multiple ModbusTCP clients accessing simultaneously
- Configuration only with GSDML file, no further software required
- MQTT publisher on both network sides (PROFINET & ModbusTCP)