Managed PROFINET Switch, 8-Port - 700-850-8PS01
One of the most important functions of a PROFINET switch is the prioritizing of the PROFINET frame traffic in the machine network. The managed switch can differentiate whether the frame is a web query, an FTP file transmission, a media stream, or a PROFINET frame. In the case of a high transmission load, the important frames can thus be prioritized in order to prevent frame losses.
With a GSDML file you can integrate the switch into your automation environment in the usual way.
It is also possible to carry out a diagnosis and/or configuration via Telnet or SSH.
The supported PROFINET protocols, such as LLPD, DCP, or even diagnosis alarms, can be easily configured and administered.
Technical advantages when using a PROFINET switch
- Prioritizing of PROFINET frames
- Assignment of a configuration via the device name
- Neighborhood detection
- Device exchange without programming device
- Ring redundancy
- Each port can be activated or deactivated
- Diagnostic messages for network problems
- Identification and maintenance data
With this variant of the managed PROFINET switch, you can connect up to 8 network participants while saving time and money. If you would like to use only one part, we recommend our 4-port managed PROFINET switch.
- PROFINET Conformance Class B
- Integration into the automation network with GSDML file
- Quick, simple configuration and diagnosis via PROFINET and web interface
- Configuration via command line (Telnet, SSH)
- LLPD, DCP, SNMP, diagnosis alarms
- Media redundancy: MRP client
- Port mirroring
- Network statistics (frames and errors)
- Time synchronization via SNTP
- Managed switch with 8 x 100 Mbps RJ45 ports