Unmanaged Industrial Ethernet Switch, 16 Port - 700-840-16S01
The Helmholz unmanaged Ethernet switches are suitable for a variety of industrial applications because of their very compact design. The lightweight and tough industrial design is suitable for mounting on a DIN rail and can be easily integrated into your network. Once plugged in, it's ready for use thanks to the simple Plug & Play solution. The tool-free push-in connection for the power supply supports you.
With this variant of the unmanaged Ethernet Switch, you can connect up to 16 Ethernet participants with 10 or 100 Mbps.
- Store-and-Forward architecture
- 10/100Base-T/TX, Full-/Half-Duplex (Autonegotiation)
- HP Auto MDI/MDI-X & IEEE 802.3u Auto crossover support
- CoS according to IEEE 802.1Q
- Qos-Priority-Queues: 8
- LLDP & PTCP Delay-Traffic blocking (for PROFINET networks)
- PROFINET Conformance Class A
- 2x 16K MAC address lookup table
- 2x 256 KByte memory for frame buffering
- IEEE 802.3x Full duplex flow control
- Up to 51 Gbps high-performance memory bandwidth
- support frame sizes up to 10KByte