.Bus Coupler TB20-C PROFIBUS-DP Slave - 600-151-1AA11
The PROFIBUS-DP bus coupler connects the PROFIBUS with the peripheral modules. It supports the DP-V0 and DP-V1 protocols.
In order to start, a bus coupler and at least one peripheral module are required. A total of 64 user-defined modules can be connected in series to the bus coupler. The bus coupler supports hot-plugging for exchanging modules during operation.
It detects peripheral modules that are plugged in and assigns each module to the inputs and outputs of the process image.
The 24 V power supply connector, the final bus cover element and the base module are already included in the delivery.
• PROFIBUS DP slave as per EN 50170/IEC 61158
• Supports all PROFIBUS baud rates
• DP-V0 and DP-V1 support
• A maximum of 64 modules
• Supports hot-plug
• Up to 244 bytes of input data and 244 bytes of output data
• One class 1 master connection with 240 bytes of payload data
• Up to three class 2 master connections with 240 bytes of payload data (as a DP-V1 slave)
• 24 VDC power supply
• I&M data
• Integrated power supply unit for powering peripheral modules (2.5 A)
• Supplies the system’s I/O voltage (24 VDC)
• DIP switch for configuring the PROFIBUS address; can be covered
• 3 LEDs, one of them bi-color
• USB device port for online diagnostics, starting and firmware update with "TB20 ToolBox"
• Diagnostic alarm: ON | OFF
• Process alarm: ON | OFF
• Pull/plug alarm: ON | OFF
• Startup when expected/actual configuration differ: ON | OFF (hot plugging allowed: Yes | No)
• Identifier-related diagnostics: ON | OFF
• Submodule status: ON | OFF
• Channel-related diagnostics: ON | OFF
Download GSD file here: TB20 GSD