.Bus Coupler TB20-C PROFINET IO - 600-180-1AA11
The PROFINET bus coupler connects the PROFINET bus with the peripheral modules.
In order to start, a bus coupler and at least one peripheral module are required.
A total of 63 user-defined modules can be connected in series to the bus coupler. The bus coupler supports hot-plugging for exchanging modules during operation.
It detects peripheral modules that are plugged in and assigns each module to the inputs and outputs of the process image.
The 24 V power supply connector, the final bus cover element and the base module are included in the delivery.
• IO device as per PROFINET IO (61158-6-10)
• Integrated 2-port switch
• Full duplex 100 Mbps transmission rate
• 344 bytes of input data; 344 bytes of output data
• A maximum of 63 peripheral modules
• Supports hot-plug
• Conformance Class C (IRT)
• Media Redundancy Protocol (MRP)
• Automatic addressing / hot-swapping (LLDP, DCP)
• Topology detection
• I&M data
• Diagnostic alarms, process alarms, pull/plug alarms
• Integration using GSDML file
• 24 VDC power supply
• Integrated power supply for powering peripheral modules (2.5A)
• Supplies the system’s I/O voltage (24 VDC)
• 5 LEDs, one of them bi-color
• USB device port for online diagnostics, starting and firmware update with "TB20 ToolBox"
• Concealed switch for "factory reset" function
Download GSDML file here: TB20 GSDML